ODDLY SENTIMENTAL

odd'ly: in a manner differing from the ordinary, usual, or expected. sen'ti-men'tal: marked or governed by feeling, sensiblity, or emotional idealism; expressive of tender emotions, such as love, sympathy, gentleness, & nostalgia.

Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO, United States

Friday, August 26, 2005

Erin's Moron Moment of the Day

I wrote a blog the other day but lost it before I was able to post it so I have been rebelling against blogging for the past couple of days, so sorry for the lack of posts. To make up for it, here's something moronic I did yesterday. I would like to blame it on the fact that I have been sick because I tend to do stupid stuff when I'm sick, but you can be the judge of it.

While driving home from school yesterday, I decided to call my friend, Nate, to see if he wanted to go out with our buddies from school that night. I got his voicemail, so I started to leave a message for him, "Hey Nate, Erin doesn't have to work tonight, and I think Jackie's free, so ya wanna do something tonight?..." At this point, I was at a four-way stop, and a car pull up at the intersection at the same time as me. We both wave at each other to go, then we both inched forward at the same time. I start laughing, then started sayings things like, "Oh, go ahead and go... it's okay... no, you go first." After getting the stop sign situation fixed, I continued driving and began to wonder why my phone was by my ear. "Oh, crap...um sorry Nate. I forgot I was on the phone...um call me later. Bye." I wish I could see the look on his face when he got the message. I'm always making fun of him, so I guess I've given him an opportunity for payback.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home