ODDLY SENTIMENTAL

odd'ly: in a manner differing from the ordinary, usual, or expected. sen'ti-men'tal: marked or governed by feeling, sensiblity, or emotional idealism; expressive of tender emotions, such as love, sympathy, gentleness, & nostalgia.

Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO, United States

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Continuation of "Day of Fun at the Sculpture Park"...


There is an old proverb that says, "Keep your eyes on the sun and you will not see the shadows." It's probably cuz you go blind. Good idea, genius...

My impression of a groundhog. I did see my shadow, so that means that global warming is taking place. Isn't that how the story goes?

Me and Kim, trying to be "one" with the art.

This... is me...

We were pretending that we were getting attacked by the branches... but I was never good at pretending... looks like I'm laughing... but I tried really hard...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home