ODDLY SENTIMENTAL

odd'ly: in a manner differing from the ordinary, usual, or expected. sen'ti-men'tal: marked or governed by feeling, sensiblity, or emotional idealism; expressive of tender emotions, such as love, sympathy, gentleness, & nostalgia.

Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO, United States

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Friday of Awesomeness...

My dear friend, Josh, called a few weeks ago and asked my if I wanted to go on my favorite radio talk show with him... I think my reply was something oh, so mature and classy (*code for screaming like a jr. high girl at a Justin Bieber concert...*) and I agreed to join him.  We were on a segment called 'Stump the Studio', where people call in with trivia questions about movies and music and try to 'stump' the hosts and whoever their guest were for the day (aka- us!).  Josh's specialty topic was M.A.S.H.  (which he totally rocked!) and mine was Will Ferrell movies (in which I got 2 out of 3, 'A' for effort!).  It was a freakin' blast!  I was so nervous!  All of my cleverness and sarcasm was gone!  And I totally knew the answer to the question I missed, but my mind went blank!  But it was so much fun!!!  Though Dave wasn't there (sniff, sniff), I got to meet Tom, Max, and Klose and they were such cool guys!  I wanted to give Tom a hug, but I refrained, instead I bought them all donuts for National Donut Day.    Max, in an email to Josh, said that I was 'beautiful and charming'... awww!  Thanks, Max!  If you want to check it out, follow these instructions (very complex :) :

1.  Go to the Dave Glover's website
2.  Click on 'Podcasts' on the right
3.  Click on the podcast '6-4-10 DGS Hour 2'
4.  If you don't want to listen to the whole hour, you can skip to 08:40, and that's when Josh and I join in for the rest of the hour.

Enjoy!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home