ODDLY SENTIMENTAL

odd'ly: in a manner differing from the ordinary, usual, or expected. sen'ti-men'tal: marked or governed by feeling, sensiblity, or emotional idealism; expressive of tender emotions, such as love, sympathy, gentleness, & nostalgia.

Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO, United States

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I did it again...


I just graduated with my masters and it has been a painful, but rewarding three years!  I was looking over my past posts; it can been over a year since my last post and scroll down a couple more posts and there is me graduating with my BSN (the pictures are almost identical except for I have a hood this time!  That made me smile :). 

Where do I go from here? 
Well, currently no where, which is kind of nice.  I'm taking a break from school and will pursue my PhD at a much later date.  But as for now, I will continue to teach and work in the hospital, two things that I have come to love dearly.   

What shall I do with my free time now that my life is not consumed with school work?
I'll do what I have been putting off for the sake of school:
-Work on my art and my online shop (currently, I do not have anything posted so don't get too excited!)... and learn to sew... I have never learned to sew...
-Hang with my hubby and rediscover 'us' (poor man has been neglected while I was in school).
-Finish decorating my home.
-Read... for fun... any suggestions? 
-Blog.  I'm hoping to make this a regular thing again.  I like writing my own history.
-Volunteer. 
-___________ (fill-in the blank)

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life-it goes on...."
-Robert Frost


Now, on with life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home