ODDLY SENTIMENTAL

odd'ly: in a manner differing from the ordinary, usual, or expected. sen'ti-men'tal: marked or governed by feeling, sensiblity, or emotional idealism; expressive of tender emotions, such as love, sympathy, gentleness, & nostalgia.

Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO, United States

Friday, January 05, 2007

Day of Fun at the Sculpture Park...

Kim (my lil sis), Jon (Kim's boyfriend), and I went to the sculpture park a few days ago. It was a good time; we took over 60 pictures, many are freakin' hilarious. Here are just a few pictures from our day. Enjoy.


Isn't my sis a little cutie?

Me and Kim doing our mock version of Britney Spear's perfume commercial. Sidenote: we didn't plan the whole "hand over mouth" thing; great minds just think alike. Kinda scary...

A random pole in the park... but I made use of it...

It's one of those "easier to get in than out of" situations...

I hit my head for this shot. It wasn't worth it.

4 Comments:

Blogger ahbahsean said...

Honey I shrunk Erin! She's trapped in a bunch of grapes!

10:31 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

Or you could say I'm big ballin'...

11:06 PM  
Blogger Lucas said...

I was about to ask what exactly this was a sculpture of...

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well written article.

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home