ODDLY SENTIMENTAL

odd'ly: in a manner differing from the ordinary, usual, or expected. sen'ti-men'tal: marked or governed by feeling, sensiblity, or emotional idealism; expressive of tender emotions, such as love, sympathy, gentleness, & nostalgia.

Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO, United States

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Rejected!

While having lunch with my school friends, some girls were giving advice to another girl about what to do when a guy you are not interested in wants your phone number and he won't take "no" for an answer. Much advice was given but this one was my favorite- the "rejection hotline". It's flippin' hilarious! Give it a try:

1-248-262-6861

7 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

I've actually run across this before. Not that I was given this phone number when I asked for it, but friend told me about it and it is awesome.

Seriously I didn't get this number from a girl that I asked out. I swear!

7:46 AM  
Blogger Lucas said...

In Jr. High I sounded enough like my brother on the phone, that he would have me break up with his girlfriend of the week, or reject girls that liked him.

I am the rejection hotline.

2:18 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

See that's the kind of cool stuff I missed out on because I didn't have any brothers

9:45 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

Matt, I heard from inside sources that you have actually used the number before...

Lucas, that's horrible! I award your brother 2 points.

12:17 PM  
Blogger Mandybear said...

Lucas....Abbie used to actually do the opposite to me. She wanted me to date this uy in High School that I wasn't interested in. She came down to the great room one days and says "Amanda...you have a date with Josh this weekend by the way"

Abbie was the DATE hotline...

2:03 PM  
Blogger Lucas said...

I want to hear more about Matt using this #... Scandelous!

Manda - That is very Abbie.

9:38 AM  
Blogger Adam said...

Don't get bored of blogging we are bringing the life back

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home