ODDLY SENTIMENTAL

odd'ly: in a manner differing from the ordinary, usual, or expected. sen'ti-men'tal: marked or governed by feeling, sensiblity, or emotional idealism; expressive of tender emotions, such as love, sympathy, gentleness, & nostalgia.

Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO, United States

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I love it how things work out...

Other than just celebrating the death and resurrection of Christ on Easter weekend, I'll be celebrating the births of Erin (that's me) and Heather Hall. My birthday is on Good Friday, and Heather's is on Easter. We have been trying to plan a weekend of festivities that could accommodate my lack of funds. I'm very excited to say that we will be staying in Chicago for free (Yeah for Heather's connections!); I just found out a little while ago so the excitement has not worn off yet. Now we can spend our money on something other than hotels! We're going to try to find a salsa or swing dance to go to, but if anyone has any suggestions on where to go in Chicago, let me know (icks-nay on a cubs game, I have no desire to be nauseous on my b-day).

2 Comments:

Blogger Lucas said...

Screw good Friday. This year it will hence be known as GRRRREAT Friday. Tony is on board.

I don't know about salsa clubs, but Frankie's Blue Room is a swing club in the Burbs.

3:39 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

It's a different one; weird, huh? I tried calling you back; I was working that sunday you called. We need to go out sometime. Give me a call!

And thanks for showing my blog affection. It's nice to know that there are people out there that enjoy it ;)

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home