ODDLY SENTIMENTAL

odd'ly: in a manner differing from the ordinary, usual, or expected. sen'ti-men'tal: marked or governed by feeling, sensiblity, or emotional idealism; expressive of tender emotions, such as love, sympathy, gentleness, & nostalgia.

Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO, United States

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Extreme Makeover

My sister has been wanting to give me a "makeover" for quite some time. Not that she thinks that I am ugly or that I am doing something wrong, she just want to experiment on me (she secretly wants to be a make-up artist) and maybe make me look more my age and not like a jr. high student. Here are some before and after pictures. Let me know what you think...
My "before" picture. As you can see, I'm not very happy with my current look...

My "after" picture. Wow, I look like a whole new person. It's amazing what a little make-up will do. It was quite the adventure: I kept on blinking while she was doing my eye make-up and she reassured me that she won't poke me in the eye and that she has done this tons of times, then a few minutes later she stabbed me in the eye with the mascara wand. Now I can't see out of my left eye. Oh, well, sight is highly over-rated anyways. And no pain, no gain, right?
And here's my "a little after the after" picture (and, no, I did not go tanning; my sister didn't use the flash). I might have the "look my age" part down, but I'm still working on the "act my age" thing...

6 Comments:

Blogger ahbahsean said...

I can't believe I've hung out with you looking like that old bitty.

By the by... i'm back from vacation. I will stop ignoring your calls now. Let's go on a date hot stuff.

5:33 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

Now I understand why you only took pictures of my backside...

I'm outta town for the weekend. But next week, I'm all yours, beautiful.

8:35 AM  
Blogger Lucas said...

Flippin' hilarious! Now the next step is to get your make-up tatooed on. Some people find this too extreme and tacky, but not everyone can have good taste.

Tell your sis good job.

9:16 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

Don't worry. I already gave her the "good job" butt-pat.

12:31 PM  
Blogger Lucas said...

I hope you washed your hands after the nose pick and the butt slap.

4:13 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Thanks for changing my picture on your blog; I much prefer my nose-picking over my middle of the night, going fishing with wormies, it's been a while since I have showered, sticking out my tongue picture.

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home