ODDLY SENTIMENTAL

odd'ly: in a manner differing from the ordinary, usual, or expected. sen'ti-men'tal: marked or governed by feeling, sensiblity, or emotional idealism; expressive of tender emotions, such as love, sympathy, gentleness, & nostalgia.

Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO, United States

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Picture of the Week: Dirty Cubs


Lately, I have had a lack of desire to blog, but I have been having great fun with my digital camera. So I have decided to start a "picture of the week" series. We will see how long this will last, considering that I am going outta town for the next two weeks.
I took this picture at the Cards vs. Cubs game. It's hard to believe that we lost that game, since the cubs seem slightly "distracted"...

3 Comments:

Blogger Lucas said...

Wierd and Contageous!!!

10:10 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

I don't get it. Is this picture upside down?

6:33 AM  
Blogger Mandybear said...

hurry act now so you can get our degree(oh wait, I'm getting my degree this weekend!)...how do these people get your blog?

How dare you slam my cubbies in this way? That picture is hilarious, although it is no Kentucky Derby picture! I cant wait until next weeks picture of the week!

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home