ODDLY SENTIMENTAL

odd'ly: in a manner differing from the ordinary, usual, or expected. sen'ti-men'tal: marked or governed by feeling, sensiblity, or emotional idealism; expressive of tender emotions, such as love, sympathy, gentleness, & nostalgia.

Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO, United States

Monday, May 08, 2006

Picture of the Week: Walgreens DOES have everything!

On my way to drop off one of my clients at her activity center, I saw this sign and first it flashed "AARP applications inside", then the above, then "Wonderbread, 3 for $8", then some other stuff, and I was like, "did that say what I think it said?" So on the way back, I pulled into the parking lot and about peed in my pants from laughing. I wonder what the story is behind it. Do they really have chicken poop and why. I like to think that some guy got fired, and he changed the sign and rigged the computer so that no one could change it. Oh well, it's nice to know that I no longer have to drive out to the country to get my chicken poop, Walgreen has it...

5 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

We have it! It's amazing how many uses it has. You can convert your car to run on it like gas. Or you can use it as fertilizer, and apparently you can use it as ammunition to throw at your youth group kids! Not...that...I've done that or anything

5:53 AM  
Blogger Brad and Lindy said...

Don't touch the chicken poop! They are distributing the BIRD FLU!!!

6:29 AM  
Blogger Lucas said...

Yeah, but you know that now Walmart is going to carry Chicken poop. And at half the price.

6:35 PM  
Blogger Mandybear said...

I want a new picture of the week!

1:53 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

I'm sorry! I've been busy. I promise to get one out in the next couple of days... maybe... ;)

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home