ODDLY SENTIMENTAL

odd'ly: in a manner differing from the ordinary, usual, or expected. sen'ti-men'tal: marked or governed by feeling, sensiblity, or emotional idealism; expressive of tender emotions, such as love, sympathy, gentleness, & nostalgia.

Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO, United States

Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Picture of the week: why can't we all just get along?

Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being governed by those who are dumber. ~Plato




We passed these benches in Massachusetts while heading to Rockport, to which I replied, "oh my gosh, we have to stop!!!"  And I'm so glad we did.  I could go into a deep convo about how politics is tearing our country apart, and how it's more about being a celebrity than doing what's best for our country, but I'm not that kind of blogger.  This made me laugh.  I don't know if it's because someone actually put forth the effort to separate the two or the fact that there is a ridiculous amount of bird poop on the democrat bench.  America, may we be united again some day. 

On that note, here are a couple of  'inspiring' necklaces I recently posted on my shop, Oddly Sentimental Designs.  Both of the descriptions on the shop have an inspirational theme to them, which is something that I feel is much needed right now.  Hope they make you smile! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home